Claire Madden is a social researcher, media commentator, keynote presenter, TEDx speaker, business consultant, and founder and director of the strategy and communications agency, Hello Clarity. Claire is in demand for her skill in effectively identifying the changing social trends and effectively communicating the engagement styles of the emerging generations. Claire is a professional in interpreting what this means for educators, managers and business leaders.
With academic qualifications in communications and postgraduate studies in leadership, Claire brings robust, research-based content to her engaging presentations and consulting. Claire is on the board for a financial services company and on the Advisory Board of UTS Business School.
In addition to delivering keynote presentations at conferences in Australia and overseas, Claire is booked to conduct training days for corporate and not for profit clients, facilitate panels across an array of industries and deliver workshops across diverse generations. Claire is uniquely placed as an expert on social trends, organisational culture and generational engagement.
- Generation Z Defined: The 5 key factors of this global generation
- Creating a Culture of Collaborative Innovation: Responding to change, leveraging technology, innovation and collaboration
- Future Proofing Careers: How educators and employers can equip the next generation to thrive in changing times
- Social Media, Connected Business: Thriving in the screenage and engaging with generation glass
- Gen Z at Work: Attracting, retaining, managing & training emerging generations
- Know the Times, Shape the Trends: A snapshot of the most influential demographic, social & global trends
- Leading Teams in Changing Times: Developing emerging leaders & managing multi-generational teams
Stay up to date with Claire Madden on Twitter.
We were extremely pleased with how both events went – her insights were highly valuable, as was the quality and professionalism of both presentations.
Clare’s presentation was fabulous. The feedback we received afterwards showed her presentation outperforming the industry speakers that we had. She was engaging and had lots of groundbreaking and interesting things for us to use.
An extremely polished top line speaker.
Vibrant, exciting, relevant, informative, energetic, personable and from the feedback we have received, one of the best presenters our attendees have ever seen.