Mark McCrindle is an award-winning social researcher, best-selling author, TedX speaker and influential thought leader, and is regularly commissioned to deliver strategy and advice to the boards and executive committees of some of Australia’s leading organisations.
Mark’s understanding of the key social trends as well as his engaging communication style place him in high demand in the press, on radio and on television shows, such as Sunrise, Today, The Morning Show, ABC News 24 and A Current Affair.
His research firm counts amongst its clients more than 100 of Australia’s largest companies and his highly valued reports and infographics have developed his regard as a data scientist, demographer, futurist and social commentator.
- Social Networking, Social Media, Social Business
- New Consumers, Diverse Generations, Emerging Segments
- Demographic Shifts, Social Trends, Future Forecasts
- Know the Times, Shape the Trends
- Communications Skills for the 21st Century
- Leading Teams in Changing Times
- Strategic Trends Forum
- The ABC of XYZ – Understanding the Global Generations
Stay up to date with Mark McCrindle on Twitter.